The registration fee to attend the AMP 2020 Annual Meeting & Expo: Virtual Education & Networking Experience includes these benefits:
- Access to our compelling meeting content for several weeks to accommodate all geographic audiences.
- Access to all Scientific Sessions (including Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics) both programmed and OnDemand.
- Access to the Keynote Lecture by the AMP Award for Excellence in Molecular Diagnostics Recipient.
- Access to the Virtual Exhibit Hall featuring exhibiting companies displaying the latest products, and services in the Molecular Diagnostics field. The Virtual Expo Hall will help you connect with industry professionals eager to meet your testing supply needs and to introduce you to the latest technological advances.
- Access to Virtual Poster Presentations featuring all accepted posters (including topics in Genetics, Hematopathology, Infectious Diseases, Informatics, Solid Tumors, and Tech Topics).
- Earn CE/CEU Credits - 59.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 13.00 SAM credit hours available (Now included in your registration! Plus, take advantage of ALL onDemand sessions to get the maximum number of credits!).
- Access to Corporate Workshop sessions which will be interwoven among the regular sessions, as well as onDemand, to give attendees easy access to this ever-popular feature.
- Access to the Innovation Spotlights that will showcase products or services from exhibiting companies.
- Trainee, early career & technologist-centric networking opportunities will enable attendees to build meaningful global networks.
- Learn about emerging scientific research that is shaping precision medicine.
- Discover new tests, methods, and technologies that can enhance clinical care.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues from around the globe.
- View available job opportunities on the job board.
- Return to your work fully equipped with new information, tools, and connections.